none
how visual studio 2012 use server to clients pc

Question

• i install visual studio 2012 in my server2008 r2 .  how to use visual studio 2012 clients pc direct server throw . dear sir suggest me how is possible .  
    Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:47 AM

Answers

• Hi Naval kishor sahu,

Would you mind letting us know more detailed information about how you want to use the VS from client or server?

If you want to connect the server from your client, you could use the certain tool to connect the server like the remote desktop connection or others, and then add enough users in your server, so other members could really connect and use the VS2012 in your server side. Do you mean that you want to achieve it? 

Or you could just install the VS in your client machine, of course, from Visual Studio 2015 Licensing White Paper, we know that you could use one license for one users but different machines:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13350

If I misunderstood this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:01 AM