Why is the Dev Centre app ***BROKEN YET AGAIN**** RRS feed

• Question

• Why is is so hard to have a working Dev Centre App?

Cohort active usage (90D), nothing after 16th March

Custom events, nothing after 20th March

Wont bother mentioning the AdReports, nothing after 15th March, for fear of repeating ourselves in an endless loop.

As for raising a support ticket, all that happens is urm exactly zero, nothing...

<header class="square-header filtered spacer-sm-bottom" data-bi-area="ChartTitle"> </header>

<svg class="chart" height="505" width="1100"><g class="row" transform="translate(0,0)">
    </g></svg>

<svg class="chart" height="505" width="1100"><g class="row" transform="translate(0,0)"></g></svg>

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 1:04 PM

All replies

• Same here! No data in the Advertising Peformance chart from  15th March.
    I think they closing the whole Advertising bussiness, because they was not able to solve these reporting and the other problems in the last 5-6 years(!). So it easier for them to just close it instead fixing it... :( so sad...

I suggest a bet for when the whole Microsoft as a company will close ... I give them no more than 10 years!
    Max 5 years and they are closing Windows 10 and suggesting to use Linux or Max ... Another 5 years and they will suggesting to use Amazon AWS or other Cloud provider. After that they will announce the bankrupcy of Microsoft. And Satya Nadella will saying that he would like to everybody in the planet to achive more! :))))

"We're still processing reporting data after 03/15/2020 (UTC)."

Monday, April 13, 2020 7:49 PM