Windows Store application: searching for Bluetooth devices, communicate with them and transfer data.

Question

• I am developing Windows Store application that should connect via Bluetooth with OBD2 adapter to read and receive data. I would like to know if there is any special API to achieve this. If there is any solution which is supported by Microsoft.
    I have already found a Bluetooth library called 32feet.NET, however, it was designed for architecture Win32 and I am not sure if it can be used for Windows Store application. Please, let me know if such solution could be accepted and would pass the certification of the Windows Store application.
    In the worst case, I have also thought about such solution. The user has to connect and pair with Bluetooth device by himself. Then application just read and send data. In this case which APIs or classes should I use? Or maybe you could recommend other solution which would solve the mentioned problem.

Please know that I am a beginner software developer and I would appreciate help in simple way (mention key steps or point to some tutorials/code samples).
    Thank in advance for help.

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Thursday, November 1, 2012 8:06 AM (From:Building Windows Store apps with C# or VB )
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:51 PM

All replies