none
Print Layout streches and deforms font RRS feed

• Question

• In VS 2010 when designing my report everything looks fine, but when previewing my report in "Print Layout" view or even when printint to the printer, the font gets streched and deformed. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:56 PM

All replies

• same thing is happening to me, and I'm using Visual Studio 2010 as well!

Anybody out there that can help?

Friday, September 17, 2010 3:45 PM
  • Wow no replies to any of these queries?  I am also having this same issue, did either of you figure out what was going on?
    Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:32 PM
  • I guess I can solve ur problem.. Please set the cellpadding of all the cells to 0pt (top,bottom,left,right) ..

Do let me know if the problem persists.

Thanks.

Monday, August 29, 2011 7:22 AM
  • Hi deeps_1404

My text isnt in a table - its just in text boxes.  And it works on some servers there is just one that i connect to where it doesnt work.  Its also ONLY a problem in the report viewer, it works fine on the report manager.

Clare

Monday, August 29, 2011 9:58 PM
  • I just tried removing the padding from a few of the textboxes, set it to all 0's, and the problem still happens on that one server
    Monday, August 29, 2011 10:26 PM
  • It actually looks like its just usually arial bold, instead of verdana but i have no idea why it would be doing that
    Monday, August 29, 2011 10:31 PM
  • Anyone?
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 2:25 AM
  • Hi deeps_1404!
    I have also same problem with the report previewing. Then I set the all cell padding to 0, it solved my problem.
    But my question is, when I designing the report the cellpadding is coming as 2pt defaultly.
    Why do I need to change it to 0.
    If I design 100 reports, then it is difficult to change in all reports.
    Is there any other solutions?????
    Regards,
    Mayooraa
    Monday, September 5, 2011 9:35 AM