none
How do i make my own buttons? RRS feed

• Question

• I don't want to use the interactive buttons because I can't find one of interest. Can I make small buttonpics in Expression design? One for the button, one for the hovereffect and one for a pressed button? How? :)
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:16 PM

Answers

• 1. Ask about making the buttons in the Expression design forum.

2. The interactive buttons are holdover legacy features that create ugly, bloated code. You'd really be better off if you google "CSS rollovers" to find a plethora of ways to produce rollovers, with or without images, that are much cleaner, lightweight, and standards compliant.

cheers,
    scott
    Plural's don't have apostrophe's. It seem's sometime's that any word's ending in "s" get a gratuitous apostrophe. Apostrophe's are used to indicate possessive's and elision's (contraction's or abbreviation's).
    • Marked as answer by KastadeDuEller Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:15 PM
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:53 PM

All replies

• 1. Ask about making the buttons in the Expression design forum.

2. The interactive buttons are holdover legacy features that create ugly, bloated code. You'd really be better off if you google "CSS rollovers" to find a plethora of ways to produce rollovers, with or without images, that are much cleaner, lightweight, and standards compliant.

cheers,
    scott
    Plural's don't have apostrophe's. It seem's sometime's that any word's ending in "s" get a gratuitous apostrophe. Apostrophe's are used to indicate possessive's and elision's (contraction's or abbreviation's).
    • Marked as answer by KastadeDuEller Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:15 PM
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:53 PM
  • css rollover...that was the name I was looking for. Thanks!
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:15 PM