Fields at different levels in power view RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I have a matrix table that shows a count for each year. Then I have another row level where it shows count by category when I click on a year. I have a field shown below that calculates the percentage of total for that category level. How can I get this second field to show up ONLY on the second level? 

% of Trade:=IF(ISFILTERED(Claims[Trade Group]), [Cashout Count]/CALCULATE([CaCount],ALL(Claims[CL Group])))

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:28 PM

Answers

• Hi AlexMartini,

I am trying to reproduce your scenario in my sample data and get the expected results.

I create a measure:

% of tra:=IF(ISFILTERED(Table1[Country]),SUM(Table1[Amount])/CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Amount]),ALLEXCEPT(Table1,Table1[Year])))

Then you can a create hierarchies in Power Pivot as the screenshot. Then you create a power view. Then you select the Year, Amount and Country in hierarchies and get the results.

Finally, when you click the Drill down in above right screenshot and get the below results.

If this is not what you what, please give us more details and sample data structure.

Regards,
    Angelia

Monday, September 19, 2016 8:47 AM