Cannot submit app after cannot change contact info RRS feed

• Question

• I want another email to receive Microsoft contact.
    But after many attempts, I could not change email. Although Microsoft has sent message to my second mail with title "Action needed: Verify your email account with Microsoft".

I clicked "Verify email address", and my browser redirected me into "Account Setting"

Then I saw my "Account Setting" page 

But what should I do?

I did not see any button or link or something else to click.

I was waiting for a long time and after pressed F5, I saw my verification status is Rejected. :(

Did me make any terrible mistake?

Moreover, I cannot submit any app to Store. If I press "Submit to Store", I always receive "You can’t submit to the Store until your account has been verified."

I confused. I have checked my first email (email which I use for login) and my second one, only my second one receive Microsoft Email Verification.

There are two problems: (i) I can not change email contact and (ii) I can not submit app :(

Please help me, I deeply want to submit app to Store. OK, if Microsoft doesn't allow me to change contact, I will never change it again. But, at least, please give a way to submit app :(

• Edited by Luong Hong Quan Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:32 AM
    • Changed type Mattew Wu Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:34 AM OP ask question
    Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:26 AM

Answers

• Hi Luong,
    You could try to change your email contact using IE private to browse in Dashboard. Changing the contact info will make your account verified again and the process can take a few days to a couple of weeks. In this process, your verification status will show as Pending. See Managing your account setting and profile info.
    As your verification has been rejected, the best way is to contact Dev Center support to have a further investigation. After your account verification status become Authorized, you could submit your app to the Store.
    Please click “Submit an incident” on the right side of that page. Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:39 AM