Any suggestions for where to get quality HTML5 controls? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all;

I keep going back to ASP.NET for the controls because DevExpress has a very large set of beautiful web controls for that. For MVC they have fewer. And for HTML5/JavaScript - nada.

So I've been looking elsewhere. Kendo has some controls, but there's a lot we need that they don't have. Does anyone out there have a really deep set of controls?

thanks - dave

Who will win The Windward International Collegiate Programming Championships?

• Changed type Quist Zhang Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:11 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Since your issue is not related to JaveScript API, I'll change this thread to discussion.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Quist Zhang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, June 3, 2013 8:38 AM
  • For others looking, we ended up with Sencha. Their library is really good - full MVC structure as well as pretty much every control. Well designed.

On the bad news side, their support is mediocre and their documentation, while they have a ton, is hard to find stuff.

They also think TypeScript sucks so they are unlikely to add support for that anytime soon.

Who will win The Windward International Collegiate Programming Championships?

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 4:52 PM