none
SharePoint list Infopath Repeated section RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

I would like to have the data from the first field / the first line taken over as part of a repeated section or table as soon as I add an element.

Is that possible? How can I adjust that? Because the new fields are currently empty after I add more elements.

Thank you and best regards

Jasmin

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:11 AM

All replies

• Hi Jasmin,

You could meet your requirement through InfoPath. Here’re steps as follows:

1. Copy the contents of the first line by using repeated section

(1) Add a repeated section control and a text box control in the section.

(2) Right click Text Box -> Click Text Box properties -> Set default value

(3) Click insert item.

2. Copy the contents of the first line by using repeated table

(1) Add a repeated table control.

(2) Right click Text Box -> Click Text Box properties -> Set default value

(3) Click insert item.

Best regards,

Emily Du

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 9:31 AM
  • Hi Jasmin,

I'm checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Best regards,

Emily Du

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, January 31, 2020 9:41 AM
  • Hi Jasmin,

Is there any progress on this issue?

If you find any replies helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers.

It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Emily Du

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:06 AM