none
Your Azure-SSIS IR has failed to start due to custom setup failure.

Question

• Hi,

I am working on the Azure SSIS IR. Where i need to deploy the SSIS package on the Azure so i am creating IR(Integration Runtime) in the Azure Data Factory but i am facing below error while creating IR.

<Error>

Error Code: CustomSetupScriptFailure
    Error Message: An error occurred while requesting the status of Integration Runtime, but you can manually execute the following command: Get-AzureRmDataFactoryV2IntegrationRuntime 
    -DataFactoryName MyDataFactory -ResourceGroupName MyResourceGroup -Name MyIR -Status
    Your Azure-SSIS IR has failed to start due to custom setup failure. Details: [{"Code":"CustomSetupScriptBlobContainerInaccessible","NodeNumber":2}]. [activityId : 
    ef600241-11b9-414f-8072-cc2ac0073733]

</Error>

And this error only occuring if i am using Custom Setup Script Blob container where i need external setup files in my ssis package so i have stored those required files in the Azure Blob and provided azure blob link to this SSIS IR to read those external files.

Please let me know to fix this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Sam

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 6:51 AM

Answers

• Hi Sam, the SAS URI of your blob container needs to have read + write permissions and a sufficiently long expiry date.  Please follow this doc: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/how-to-configure-azure-ssis-ir-custom-setup.  Email me (sawinark@microsoft.com), if you still have issues.
    • Marked as answer by Sam D'Souza Wednesday, September 5, 2018 2:38 PM
    Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Sam, the SAS URI of your blob container needs to have read + write permissions and a sufficiently long expiry date.  Please follow this doc: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/how-to-configure-azure-ssis-ir-custom-setup.  Email me (sawinark@microsoft.com), if you still have issues.
    • Marked as answer by Sam D'Souza Wednesday, September 5, 2018 2:38 PM
    Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:37 AM
  • Thank You Sandy. Issue resolved by keeping sufficient long expiry date.
    Wednesday, September 5, 2018 2:39 PM