none
Code review options does not appear in VS 2013 Premium

Question

• Hi Team,

I don't know if this is the correct place o place this question... Please let me know if i have to change it to some other place.

So, we have a project using Visual Studio Online as its code-repository. All users are MSDN subscribers and using VS 2013 Premium on their machines to check-in/check-out items in VSO.

The issue is the users are not able to see "My Work" tab in Team Explorer.. Also they are not able to send their checked-out code for review as "Send for review" option is not present.

I connected to this repository using VS 2015 professional and i'm not only able to send code for review but also receive review request as well as get "My Work" tab.  Can you guys let me know what has to be done to get this working in VS 2013 ? 

regards,

Rohan Wadiwala

Monday, April 18, 2016 1:09 PM

Answers

• Hi Rohan Wadiwala,

According to your description, I test this problem in my Visual Studio 2013 Premium with Update 4. I can use the "My Work" tab and "Send for review" option.

Please check whether your Visual Studio 2013 Premium has installed the Update 4 or higher update. If not, please install the latest update for Visual Studio 2013 Premium from below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=48129

Then please run your Visual Studio 2013 in safe mode to prevents all third-party VSPackages from loading when Visual Studio starts, thus ensuring stable execution.

And please try reset/repair your Visual Studio 2013 to check whether this problem can be fixed.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:04 AM