Microsoft Azure Notification Hub in Azure Cloud germany not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I currently try Azure Germany. Unfortunately I experience several issues

1. NOTIFICATION HUB

I cannot add a notification hub to my mobile app. I directly receive an error in the portal when I click on configure. (In the push section of the app). I also tried to create a new app - same issue.

2. VISUAL STUDIO DEBUG

I wanted to debug my Azure app hosted in Azure Germany. Unfortunately when I enter the login details - nothing happens. I cannot debug my app hosted in Azure Germany - the "normal" Azure is working.

3. CO-ADMIN invitaion

I wanted to get around issue 2 and tried to invite my other login. Unfortunately the invitation could not be send.

Are those issues known? If yes, I think it's not the right time to test - the more expensive - Azure Germany.

Kind regards

• Edited by Thor8 Monday, February 20, 2017 8:32 PM Update - new further issues
    Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:49 PM

All replies

• Our NotificationHubs Ibiza extension is not available in Blackforest yet, and configure push feature should be disabled from Mobile App extension. They're going to continue investigating why this was visible.
    Thursday, February 23, 2017 5:27 PM
  • Thanks for reporting this issue! As Danelle mentions, this feature was meant to be disabled in the UX since the NH RP is not available on BF. We are working on deploying the fix to hide Push notifications from the portal in BF environment.
    Friday, February 24, 2017 3:05 AM