Enterprise single sign on secret backup password reminder BizTalk 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Where can I view the password reminder which I've set for the Enterprise single sign on secret backup password while configuration. I seem to have lost the password. But strangely, the password reminder doesn't show up when I re-open the BizTalk Configuration wizard.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ujjwal

-Ujjwal

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 9:30 AM

Answers

• Hi,

On your BizTalk server, start the SSO Administration utility. In this utility, click the Action menu, and select Restore Secret... Browse to your backed up file, and click Open. Finally, click the Show button to view your password reminder.

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Edited by Kjetil Tonstad Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:19 AM typo
    • Marked as answer by ujjwalDev Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:24 AM
    Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

On your BizTalk server, start the SSO Administration utility. In this utility, click the Action menu, and select Restore Secret... Browse to your backed up file, and click Open. Finally, click the Show button to view your password reminder.

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Edited by Kjetil Tonstad Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:19 AM typo
    • Marked as answer by ujjwalDev Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:24 AM
    Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:19 AM
  • Thanks a lot Kjetil. It worked :)

Regards,

Ujjwal

-Ujjwal

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:25 AM