Can I submit updates to my Store App from my desktop and my laptop? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Store App I'm going to be updating soon. I use Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for source control and project management. I had done some work on it this morning on my desktop, then checked my changes in. Now, some hours later, I'm working on my laptop. I did a Get Latest from VSTS (I'm using TFVC for this team project). Now I'm ready to re-submit the changes to the Store. But I suddenly remembered that the folders, in the project, created by each attempt at submitting to the Store, are all on my desktop. None of them are on my laptop. 

So, now I'm thinking I'll have to wait until I get home so I can get onto my desktop and perform the submission from the desktop. Am I correct abut that, or can I try to submit from my laptop?

Rod

Sunday, July 22, 2018 12:15 AM

Answers

• Hi Rod,
    >Am I correct about that, or can I try to submit from my laptop?
    You can also submit it from your laptop.Please make sure that you can create the package correctly.As long as you meet the app package requirements, you can upload your app package . 

Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Doctor-Who Saturday, July 28, 2018 12:24 PM
    Monday, July 23, 2018 7:59 AM