How to calculate sum of sum RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I using the crystal report in Visual Studio to create a report however I am not sure to calculate sum of sum of a field

Here is an example of wat I am doing

Page header

Group header 1 ( A)

Group header 2 (B)

Group header 3 (C)

Group header 4 (D)

Men              Women               Child

Number                     XXX                 XXX                  XXX

Group footer 3 (C)       Sum of all Information in D                        XXX                   XXX                  XXX

Group footer 2  (B)      Sum of all the sum gather from (C)                    xXX                   XXX                   XXX

Group footer 1 (A)         Sum of all the sum gather from (B)                         XXX                    XXX                 XXX

How do i find the sum of all sum for Group footer (A) and (B) as the total for (C) I have use the summary.

Monday, July 18, 2011 2:07 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Add a formula for each sum using the manual running total:

//Intitializer and reset. Put this in the Group header one above the level you want to reset

NumberVar MyField = 0;

Myfield := myfield + {yourfield}

Thanks

Don

Don Williams
    Monday, July 18, 2011 4:53 PM