Showing multiple route on the same map RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am wondering if I can show multiple route on the same map, for example: from A to B, then from B to C, then from C to D,...from Y to Z. The reason that I am doing this is because sometime the route from A to Z that I want is different from Virtual Earth calculated.

Thanks in advance!

slackfishcrab

Sunday, January 7, 2007 8:35 AM

Answers

• Its not possible at this time. Its a feature we have been asked for.

The Map Point allows for waypoints, so we hope at some stage it will filter down to VE.

The only solution I found was to only show one route at a time and to draw a line between the other points, with an interface for the user to view each stage seperatly.

John.

Sunday, January 7, 2007 10:46 PM

All replies

• Its not possible at this time. Its a feature we have been asked for.

The Map Point allows for waypoints, so we hope at some stage it will filter down to VE.

The only solution I found was to only show one route at a time and to draw a line between the other points, with an interface for the user to view each stage seperatly.

John.

Sunday, January 7, 2007 10:46 PM
  • Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the suggestion!

Slackfishcrab

Monday, January 8, 2007 7:37 AM
  • That is also something we wish to do is have multiple routes on one map. They display all the flags but only one line is drawn. As a work around we have a menu allowing the user to choose which route they wish to display, eagerly watching for the waypoints!

Cheers,

Steve

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:14 PM