adCenter Reporting Service RRS feed

• Question

• HI ALL,

i have been searching from last one week about how to get KeywordPerformanceReport in PHP with NUSOAP, and there is nothing in Microsoft AdCenter site for this,I request from support but still no answer yet, it makes me frustrated

if any one has worked on this please let me know.

Regards,
    Absar.
    Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:31 PM

All replies

•  

Hi Absarali,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll research this and post back as soon as I can find a good answer for you.

Thank you for using the forums.

-Chris

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:50 PM
  •  

Hi Absarali,

I checked with engineering and they are working on your request.

We have not documented how to use NUSOAP, so perhaps one of the others in the community has experience and can post advice here.

Meanwhile, I will keep you updated on the status of your request. Please let me know if you have other questions. We appreciate your using the forums.

Thank you,

Chris

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:57 PM
  • There are V4 examples on the msn site (google for v4 PHP api examples) they seem OK.

Also take a look at the SOAP definitions and try using cURL to post the requests. It is quite a bit easier than trying to use PHP SOAP, MSN doesn't seem to like the PHP SOAP for some reason.

monk.e.boy
    Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:55 PM
  • you can practically just curl these things together for that matter...

all of  the ".asmx" ones provide a dandy little interface that shows exactly how MSFT wants the request to turn out:

https://adcenterapi.microsoft.com/Api/Advertiser/v5.1/CustomerManagement/CustomerManagement.asmx?op=GetAccounts

Friday, July 25, 2008 6:44 PM