ALL mysites getting "HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 , Connection: close" message RRS feed

• Question

• We don't use mysites a lot at my company, but there are a few users who are very heavily into them, and I just got word that no one can get in to them. I tried my mysite, (first time in a year or so), and got this:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:03:59 GMT Connection: close

I have verified that all IIS apps/sites/etc are up. (I tried on all 4 WFE's and get the same results). I verified that the SQL server is up, and that all DBs are up and running.

One interesting thing is that on the SQL Server, for the 3 MySite Content DB's they all have a last modified date of 10pm on 10/25/15, which is when the last Full backup ran. Not a single change since then so I'm not sure how long this problem has been going on.

When I go into Central Admin I can see all of the Site Collections in the Mysite Web App, and when I go to Content Databases each of the 3 DB's show the correct number of site collections in each one.

It almost looks like the Site Collection templates have disappeared from every one of the mysites. I bring that up because we are having another issue where a feature got removed and it took away a template that caused some problems on a few other sites. I can't see how that could be the issue here because I assume the Mysite template is pretty fundamental to SP2010.

I'm at a loss as to how else to fix this. For the other template problem I would just load the /_layouts/settings.aspx page at the end of the URL and then I could edit the template through the site settings. I can't seem to do that for Mysites.

Any suggestions would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks.

Ted

Monday, June 29, 2015 8:25 PM

Answers

All replies