Encryption and Decryption of message using custom pipeline component RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to decrypt and verfiy signature using the custom receive pipeline component and encrypt and sign the message using custom send pipeline component, I need to do this using X509 certificate.

Can you pass me some usefull samples/links/blogs etc ....
    Tuesday, December 8, 2009 10:24 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

There are some good custom pipeline samples in Pro BizTalk 2009 book.  Yiu can download the source code from http://www.apress.com/book/downloadfile/4454.  Please see the pipeline chapter.

Regards,

Tariq Majeed
    Please mark it as answer if it helps
    Tuesday, December 8, 2009 6:41 PM
  • Hi Howard,

Check out the following url;

http://moustafarefaat.com/MoustafaPWS/securemessagingsolution.aspx

I believe the the author has done what you wish to do.  He provides downloadable source code should you need it.  I am not sure if you have to register.

Thanks,

William
    Wednesday, December 9, 2009 5:53 PM
  • What I need to understand is out of the box biztalk supports S/MIME Encoding/Decoding (What does this really mean...)

my requirement is to do encryption/decryption using X509 certificates using RSA algoritham and for this looks like I need to definately write a Custom pipeline component internally which would use the System.Security.Cryptography assembly. (Please correct me if my understanding in wrong and do let me know what should be my approach to write this custom pipeline component)

Thanks...

Friday, December 11, 2009 9:37 AM
  • Howard,

I've written custom pipeline components to encrypt/decrypt with Command Line PGP, and found analyzing existing solutions first was a good approach. One thing to pay close attention to is the streaming methods you use, as these have an impact on encryption/decryption.

• Edited by R Sid Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:00 PM
    Friday, December 11, 2009 5:06 PM