none
Debug Capability Test (Logo) failure RRS feed

• Question

• I am having problems with this Debug Capability Test (Logo). I am running the test on an Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard, chipset Intel Z77 chipset. This motherboard is certified by Microsoft already. I setup the Host computer with an Intel DH61WW Intel H61 chipset running Windows 8 x64. The built-in NIC on the Host machine is listed on the Microsoft site as a supported network NIC kernel debugger: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/hh830880.aspx. Device ID# 1502. The SUT machine has a built-in NIC Realtek PCIe GBE 8168, also a supported NIC listed on the site. I also set a static IP for the Host machine and entered the IP address when I ran the test. But the test failed stating that it is not a supported network NIC for Kernel debugger. Below is the screenshot. I do not know what else to do now. Is it because I couldn't use a built-in NIC and need a separate PCI/PCIe add-on NIC card? Or is there any settings on the Host or SUT before I can run the test? Thank you.

Friday, November 30, 2012 5:33 AM

Answers

• 觉得不是你的LAN的问题 

可以改用其他方式试试 如serial  、usb 或1394 ,

再不行换根2G内存用net跑下试试 ,之前也碰到过这样的问题

• Marked as answer by Rayseow Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:58 AM
    Friday, November 30, 2012 4:57 PM