none
Cannot sign in to My Extention

Question

• I have released "FlexiParm - Generic Parameters Repository" in 2009 and updated in 2011. Have not touched since.

However, I cannot sign in or change, can you please either remove it or let me know how to sign in to "visual studio gallery" - "My Extension".

It appear there are no extension when logging with Flexiparm id.

Sunday, July 3, 2016 4:37 AM

Answers

• Hi FlexiParm,

>>However, I now want it removed from "visual studio gallery" web site.

Sorry for misunderstanding your problem previous.  I have did a test for it and I also can't find any way to remove the extension from the visual studio gallery/

If you want to removed this extension which developed by yourself in the visual studio gallery. I suggest you could Report abuse to Microsoft in the "visual studio gallery" web site. And ask the administrator to help to remove this extension.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, July 25, 2016 1:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post.

>>However, I cannot sign in or change, can you please either remove it or let me know how to sign in to "visual studio gallery" - "My Extension".

Could you please tell me what's the Sign in to the "Visual Studio gallery" you refer to:

As far as I Know, if you want to install the FlexiParm, you can download it from the site below:

https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/ab3d101a-e149-42b4-b9b7-32f625405250

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, July 4, 2016 2:53 AM
  • Thanks for the reply, I am the original Author of this software (FlexiParm), but I want to remove it from the Gallery as it is no longer maintained. But cannot do this!!! How do I remove this entry from the Gallery?

Do not want it to take space and clatter for other developers.

Thanks

Flexiparm

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 4:22 AM
  • Hi Flexiparm,

Sorry for the late reply.

Did you want to remove the FlexiParm plug-in? If so, you need to uninstall it in the Control panel.

By the way, I am still confused about your question. Please tell me some more information about your requirement so we could better solve your problem.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 7:44 AM
  • Hi,

This is not a technical question but an administrative one.

Back in 2009, I have written a Visual Studio extension called FlexiParm and published it to "visual studio gallery", you can see it at: "visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/ab3d101a-e149-42b4-b9b7-32f625405250".

However, I now want it removed from "visual studio gallery" web site.

How can the entry "FlexiParm - Generic Parameters Repository" be removed from "visual studio gallery"?

Thanks

FlexiParm

Saturday, July 23, 2016 6:11 AM
  • Hi FlexiParm,

>>However, I now want it removed from "visual studio gallery" web site.

Sorry for misunderstanding your problem previous.  I have did a test for it and I also can't find any way to remove the extension from the visual studio gallery/

If you want to removed this extension which developed by yourself in the visual studio gallery. I suggest you could Report abuse to Microsoft in the "visual studio gallery" web site. And ask the administrator to help to remove this extension.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, July 25, 2016 1:42 AM