Problem with running ASE after update RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

I just updated my Azure Storage Explorer to newest version (v.1.11.1). I'm running latest version of Windows 10 (Insider build). After restart of the application I got this error (For execution of Azure Storage Explorer you mast have .NET Framework 4.6.2. or newest installed):

Of course I have it , as other applications required it as well, and it comes with some of latest updates. Anyway I downloaded newest version (from Oct 10th) and got another error:

I contacted with support on twitter, and they suggest to open this ticket. Their answers below:

Azure Support @AzureSupport 
    37m  | Replying to @KoprowskiT @azurestorage 
    Sounds good. In the meantime, please make a post at the link provided and we will engage others to help on this! ^AU

49m | Replying to @KoprowskiT @azurestorage 
    experts to engage a community response, and see what others have to say before you go and re-install your .NET Framework.  ^AU /2

49m | Replying to @KoprowskiT @azurestorage 
    We see your dilemma here. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm is the issue was with the installation of 4.7.2 or if it was something else. If you would like, you can post your issue here: aka.ms/storMSDNforumq and send us a link back to your post. We will forward it to our ^AU /1

1h | Replying to @KoprowskiT @azurestorage 
    Can you try uninstalling .NET Framework 4.7.2 and then try re-installing it? ^AU

1h | Replying to @KoprowskiT @azurestorage 
    Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us! We'll look into this and get back shortly!  ^AU

Thank You

Tobias

Microsoft Registered User No 497509 Some Certification successed. Some others... still in progress ----- Find a Better Way of Life

Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Team,

I solved my problem with the reinstallation of the app (download from site, install, reauthorize). But problem for all probably still exist - in my opinion there is some broken parameter with update from menu within apps. After update (not reinstall) problem remains. 

Best Regards

Tobias

Microsoft Registered User No 497509 Some Certification successed. Some others... still in progress ----- Find a Better Way of Life

Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Team,

I solved my problem with the reinstallation of the app (download from site, install, reauthorize). But problem for all probably still exist - in my opinion there is some broken parameter with update from menu within apps. After update (not reinstall) problem remains. 

Best Regards

Tobias

Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:07 PM
  • @KoprowskiT Glad to know that the issue is resolved. Thanks for the update! Kindly do let us know if you need further assistance. Which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. However we will check on this issue 
    Monday, November 25, 2019 5:53 AM