Client application for windows mobile Active X Control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created active x control for windows mobile platform.I want to create windows mobile client application (host application in  VC /ATL),  I am not able to add the active x  control to toolbox, getting error as "self registration failed" , where as I registered Active x control on windows mobile device. 

I tried to create  client application by using msdn link, but i am not able find where exactly Windows CE control manger lies. I am not finding any proper links.

Any help is greatly appreciated ,please provide some sample code for the same,  Please help me as I am not able to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

sharada.

Monday, September 2, 2013 6:45 AM

Answers

• hi sharada,

Welcome to MSDN Forum.

According to your description,based on my understanding, you want to registered Active x control on windows mobile device. 

I have created active x control for windows mobile platform.

Please telling us how you developed the ActiveX control and whether the control registered successfully.

you can refer to the links below:

Building ActiveX Controls for Microsoft Windows CE Using the Active Template Library

Active X Control registration

hope this helps you.

If you hava any issues,please give us more information.

Best Regards.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Eileen ni Monday, September 9, 2013 1:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 5:27 AM