none
Project workflow not sending email to some approvers - User does not exist or is not unique RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We have some custom workflow in place to email approvers for various departments when a new project is entered in PWA. We've noticed that two approvers are not getting email when they should. In the ULS logs, I see "User does not exist or is not unique" during a time that appears to correlate with the running workflow and we've verified that no email to those specific users is getting generated by the sending server by looking through our Exchange logs.

I read some articles about checking for duplicate users in the content database, or doing a user migrate if a user's info has changed, but that doesn't seem to apply to us. Neither user has changed (name, email, etc), and I find duplicate tp_login entries in the content database for many people, including people who do get email from workflow.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can check? I'm not too familiar with the workflow itself (designed by a vendor) but it seems to be working for everyone but two people. Let me know if I should provide additional info.

Thanks!
    Aaron

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 4:35 PM