Issues with mirror RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I have faced the issues with production server last night server activity done & window server restart (or sql services stop)  , Due my mirror principal server ( principal / disconnected ) mirror server ( mirror/disconnect/in recovery)

I have done some ..steps..2

Endpoint stop & start .. resumed the mirror database but not synchronized. still the same  issues.

steps 2..

I tried to reconfigure again but I have faced issue ...in primary server connect to mirror server. mirror (connected successfully) already restore the full backup & trn backup restore mirror server .

The server network address "TCP://PSPLPOC.local:5022" can not be reached or does not exist. Check the network address name and that the ports for the local and remote endpoints are operational.

Kindly help regarding the issues.

ajitkumar

Monday, January 27, 2020 7:53 AM

All replies

• Hi ajitkumar,

>> Due my mirror principal server ( principal / disconnected ) mirror server ( mirror/disconnect/in recovery)

The mirroring seems broken, if you are not able to bring it in sync mode you may need to reconfigure mirroring again. You have to break mirroring drop the database on mirror server. Take full and log backup from current principal, restore it on mirror and reconfigure the mirroring. You can use below T-SQL to remove database mirroring.  

ALTER DATABASE database_name SET PARTNER OFF  

Please refer to Remove Database Mirroring (SQL Server).

>>The server network address "TCP://PSPLPOC.local:5022" can not be reached or does not exist. Check the network address name and that the ports for the local and remote endpoints are operational.

For this error, please check all the suggestions one by one from this blog.

Hope this could help you.

Best regards, 
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:16 AM