CCF Demo Deployment Guide.doc 

CSR Demo Deployment Guide.doc

BAAM Demo Deployment Guide.doc   

please send it to me by mail

DavidNHND@yahoo.com

Monday, August 21, 2006 7:09 AM

Answers

• Hi David,

All sources are provided for the sample applications we ship, including the Agent Desktop.

When you downloaded the file from MSDN (or via CD) and extracted it, the samples and sources are in the \installdir\sourcecode\Microsoft.CCF.Samples folder.

Let me know if that's not the case and we'll investigate if you got a bad download or bad media. I pulled the file down last week and extracted so I know it's there now.

Chad

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:22 PM

All replies

• Hi David,

All sources are provided for the sample applications we ship, including the Agent Desktop.

When you downloaded the file from MSDN (or via CD) and extracted it, the samples and sources are in the \installdir\sourcecode\Microsoft.CCF.Samples folder.

Let me know if that's not the case and we'll investigate if you got a bad download or bad media. I pulled the file down last week and extracted so I know it's there now.

Chad

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:22 PM
  • Hi Chad,

Are there any detailed architectural docs for CCF? I downloaded the latest bits of CCF and CSF and the CSF docs are quite extensive explaining how the various services and components work, but for CCF theres only a simple diagram and some deployment guides. I would like to know, for instance, how the Business Aggregation Module works, the patterns behind it etc.

I'm working on a Biztalk based integration project and im keen to see how these frameworks work behind the scenes.

Is there any such material available?

Thanks,

benjy

Monday, August 28, 2006 12:50 PM
  • Hi,

I don't know of any at this time, but I'm asking to see if anything like this exists. I'll post back once I get an answer.

Thanks

Monday, August 28, 2006 6:09 PM
  • Hi,

I'm not able to locate any more detailed documents at this time. I'll certainly post back if I find anything though.

Thanks

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:46 PM
  • Hi Chad,

Am running throug the same issue. I went to MS site and made sure that I downloaded the latest files, but still these documents do not exist yet. Any clue?

Thanks,

Sam

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:14 AM