none
Connecting to Siebel 8.0.0.2 through BizTalk WCF LOB Adapter Pack RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I am new to BizTalk and Siebel server. I have been struggling for some time and unable to connect to Siebel 8.0.0.2

through WCF LOB Adapter Pack. I googled it as well but no luck.

Here is the error I got when I try to connect Siebel using Add Adapter Service Reference.

Connecting to the LOB system has failed.

Failed to initialize state for this channel. This probably indicates an issue with the Siebel Client library. Make sure that Siebel Client has been installed on this machine..

I checked the BizTalk server and Siebel Web Client 8.0 is properly installed and configured. Is there any order to

install BizTalk, Adapter Pack and Siebel Web Client?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,

-Javed

Thursday, May 1, 2008 11:37 PM

Answers

• It's resolved. The problem was incorrect Enterprise Server Name in the connection string.

Thanks all for the replies.

-Javed Ansari

Monday, May 26, 2008 4:07 PM

All replies

• From the client machine on which you are having issues, can you see if you can connect to the Siebel server through the Siebel web client? Is that working fine? If so, can you turn on tracing in the adapter and send us the trace information. Can you send us the full stack trace of the error too? Here is how you turn on traces:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc185303.aspx

Sunday, May 4, 2008 3:42 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please check the credential once?

Thanks,

Monday, May 5, 2008 6:41 AM
  • It's resolved. The problem was incorrect Enterprise Server Name in the connection string.

Thanks all for the replies.

-Javed Ansari

Monday, May 26, 2008 4:07 PM