none
Getting Error while Installing Workflow Manager 1.0 on Sharepoint 2013 On-Prem server RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to install Workflow Manager 1.0 on our SharePoint Server 2013 which is On-Prem installation. The SharePoint Server 2013 is functioning correctly. During the installation of Workflow Manager 1.0 on the same SharePoint 2013 server, I receive the following message: "Port number 9355 specified for HTTPS Port is blocked" I have checked our firewall Inbound rules and this port is not blocked.

Any reason why this could be happening or did I miss anything?

Thanks Snehal H.Rana SharePoint Consultant

Saturday, November 8, 2014 11:53 PM

Answers

• I am happy to inform you that I was able to resolve this error. I configured this on different ports other than 9355. We need to modify 2 files called "ClusterManifest.1.0.xml" and "ClusterManifest.current.xml" in c:\Program Files\Windows Fabric\Bin. They were pointing to older FQDN under following node:

<NodeList>
            <Node NodeName="yourserverfqdn" IPAddressOrFQDN="yourserverfqdn" IsSeedNode="true" NodeTypeRef="DefaultNodeType" />
          </NodeList>

These files won't let you edit directly in notepad so you will need to make a copy of these files (just in case). Open up the notepad as "Run As Administrator". Drag these files to the notepad. After you are done editing, save these as original names but make sure that the extension is .xml

You will also need to do IISReset

That did the trick for me.

Thanks Snehal H.Rana SharePoint Consultant

• Marked as answer by Snehal Rana Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:56 PM
    Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:56 PM