none
Autocad DLL Error in C# RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have one error in my .net application when i added Autocad dll reference to my application

The type or namespace name 'ApplicationServices' does not exist in the namespace 'Autodesk.AutoCAD' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'ApplicationServices' does not exist in the namespace 'Autodesk.AutoCAD' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    E:\Shiva\Aqlanza\FileMonitor\WindowsFormsApplication2\WindowsFormsApplication2\MDIParent1.cs    11    24    WindowsFormsApplication2
              The type or namespace name 'DatabaseServices' does not exist in the namespace 'Autodesk.AutoCAD' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    E:\Shiva\Aqlanza\FileMonitor\WindowsFormsApplication2\WindowsFormsApplication2\MDIParent1.cs    13    24    WindowsFormsApplication2

• Moved by Andrew.WuModerator Monday, January 24, 2011 6:00 AM (From:.NET Framework Setup)
    • Moved by Kee Poppy Monday, January 24, 2011 6:17 AM (From:Visual Basic Interop and Upgrade)
    Friday, January 21, 2011 6:17 AM

All replies