none
Error saving .csproj.vspcc when saving VS2019 solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

No matter what level of access I grant on this file, including "everyone" I get an error when trying to save the solution. 

Any ideas on how to resolve this? 

Thanks 

Monday, February 17, 2020 4:18 PM

Answers

• Hi The real Slartibartfast,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I found a similar issue, it seems that your vspscc file is not checked in, please do a "Compare" on the project folder to see if it is missing.

BTW, since tfs forum has been locked, you could also redirect to stack overflow with tfs tag for better support.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:31 AM

All replies

• Hi The real Slartibartfast,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I found a similar issue, it seems that your vspscc file is not checked in, please do a "Compare" on the project folder to see if it is missing.

BTW, since tfs forum has been locked, you could also redirect to stack overflow with tfs tag for better support.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:31 AM
  • Thanks Dylan. 
    Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:13 PM