Your enrollment has cost views disabled. Contact your enrollment administrator RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , i am getting the above error when trying to access billing through azure portal. I can see the Admin account is already registered for Cloudyn

I am sure this was working before. Can anyone help or do i need to raise a ticket through azure portal

Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Yes please SiGregory, this forum is related to Azure Cost Management by Cloudyn only and not to the Azure Billing system.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Marked as answer by SiGregory Monday, October 30, 2017 1:22 PM
    • Edited by Sharon Asulin Monday, October 30, 2017 3:12 PM Typo
    Monday, October 30, 2017 11:35 AM

All replies

• Hello, SiGregory.

Thanks for setting up Azure Cost Management by Cloudyn and for letting us know about this issue. 

Can you please update this thread with 4 characters from the e-mail you used to sign up, so we can further investigate the issue on our end?

Thanks,

Svetlana

Saturday, October 28, 2017 8:12 PM
  • itadmin@4c***.com

Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:26 AM
  • Hi,

How are you? I logged in successfully, Im seeing one EA, one account and subscriptions, please let me know if I'm seeing the correct account.

Best Regards,

Fernando

Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:05 AM
  • Hi, i am logged in with the user I sent.

In azure portal > Cost management and billing > Overview

I see 

Sunday, October 29, 2017 12:39 PM
  • Hi SiGregory,

Can you please browse to azure.cloudyn.com and try to login with your usual Azure credentials?

Please then update this thread with the results of this attempt.

Thanks,

Sharon

Monday, October 30, 2017 6:51 AM
  • Hi

I have logged into azure.cloudyn.com with the Azure Credentials. It has made no difference i still see above in Azure portal

Monday, October 30, 2017 8:59 AM
  • Hi, 

I logged in with your account without any problem and I see there is an EA, one account and two subscriptions (please let me know if Im seeing the correct account)

Regarding the printscreen provided it looks like an Azure console screen and not a Cloudyn screen. 

I can see cost properly via Cloudyn.

Best Regards, 

Monday, October 30, 2017 9:34 AM
  • Thanks but i should be able to see all billing details in Azure now. At least that it what i understand from here

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/billing/billing-manage-access

Do i need to raise a separate ticket in Azure for this ? As i already have a ticket open ..

Monday, October 30, 2017 11:04 AM
  • Hi,

Yes please SiGregory, this forum is related to Azure Cost Management by Cloudyn only and not to the Azure Billing system.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Marked as answer by SiGregory Monday, October 30, 2017 1:22 PM
    • Edited by Sharon Asulin Monday, October 30, 2017 3:12 PM Typo
    Monday, October 30, 2017 11:35 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks,

Sharon

Can you kindly point the OP and viewers where to go then to ask this question? We're not using Cloudyn and are having trouble with the same thing. Our EA portal has me as an administrator (not read-write). Also, DA and AO 'view changes' are enabled on the Azure EA portal. Only the service administrator can see these graphs but he isn't sure how to fix it. 

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:30 PM
  • Hello,

Thank you for using Azure and for Azure Billing assistance, the closest Azure forum I see for this post is Azure Management Portal. You can also open a ticket through the Azure portal. Azure Portal > Help + Support > New Support Request.

Sincerely

Ben

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:38 PM