Have Xbox Live Creators access to Avatars? RRS feed

• Question

• I got accepted to the Xbox-live Creators programs, and this excites me as much as I was excited with XNA and Xbox Live Indie Games, a golden age!

At that time we had full access to Avatars: is this a thing that is possible within the Xbox live Creators program and the unity plugin? (now or in the future)
    dddsssdsadsasaas

I got accepted to the Xbox-live Creators programs, and this excites me as much as I was excited with XNA and Xbox Live Indie Games, a golden age! At that time we had full access to Avatars: is this a thing that is possible within the Xbox live Creators program and the unity plugin? (now or in the future

I got accepted to the Xbox-live Creators programs, and this excites me as much as I was excited with XNA and Xbox Live Indie Games, a golden age! At that time we had full access to Avatars: is this a thing that is possible within the Xbox live Creators program and the unity plugin? (now or in the future

An XNA/XBLIG veteran dev. | [b][url=http://bit.ly/OGw8mV]MINER4EVER[/url][/b] update is in review!

Friday, March 3, 2017 7:47 PM

Answers