Raising Awareness RRS feed

• Question

• I work for a company that offers solutions and support to developers migrating from ASP to ASP.NET. I am a great believer in getting outside input, and so wonder what suggestions you all have for raising awareness of both the company and our products within such a niche market?

Any feedback would gratefully recieved

Paul Connell
    Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:24 PM

Answers

• Are you a Microsoft Partner? If so, through liasing with your local Microsoft office you could easily create awareness that way.

Also, if you assist in online forums with a link in your signature to your company, then I would imagine you should get clickthroughs that way?   
    Monday, August 15, 2005 10:16 PM

All replies

• Hi Paul,

You might check out this information on some of the opportunities that Microsoft offers ISVs through the various Partner Program offerings.

https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40018682

One or more of the options listed there might really be helpful to you in raising awareness of your company and your products.

All the best!
    Brenda (ISV Buddy Team)
    Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:36 PM
  • Are you a Microsoft Partner? If so, through liasing with your local Microsoft office you could easily create awareness that way.

Also, if you assist in online forums with a link in your signature to your company, then I would imagine you should get clickthroughs that way?   
    Monday, August 15, 2005 10:16 PM