none
Styling ReportViewer parameters RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using a ReportViewer control.  It works fine except that the toolbar with parameters (and the View Report button to the right) has a grey background.  I need to change this to pale blue but can't find any properties to do it, and I've had a good look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.reporting.winforms.reportviewer_members.aspx.

I don't think it's configurable within reports, as it's generated by the ReportViewer control.  I know reports can be styled with stylesheets on the server, but this appears to apply only to the Report Manager or web form of the control (in ASP.NET).

Any ideas?

• Moved by Jing0 Friday, September 17, 2010 7:53 AM (From:Windows Forms General)
    Wednesday, September 15, 2010 3:51 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am moving this thread from “Windows Forms General” Forum to “Visual Studio Report Controls” Forum. There are more reportViewer experts could help you about this.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Ling Wang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, September 17, 2010 7:43 AM