[UWP][HTML]Publish Cordova app with musicLibrary capability RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, is it possible to publish a Cordova app with the capability musicLibrary defined to the store?

Currently I'm getting

"The Application cannot include an ApplicationContentUriRule with 'all' or 'allowForWebOnly' WindowsRuntimeAccess while any of the following capabilities are enabled: enterpriseAuthentication, sharedUserCertificates, musicLibrary, picturesLibrary, videosLibrary, removableStorage, documentLibrary, internetClientServer, privateNetworkClientServer."

Cheers.

Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:01 PM

Answers

• Hello filfat,

To investigate this issue further, we will need to review your account and application. Please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may investigate appropriately. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:20 PM

All replies

• Hello filfat,

Can you please help to describe what you are attempting to accomplish within your app so we may better understand the issue? Thank you!
    Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:48 PM
  • I can't see how describing my app would help with store not allowing musicLibrary (and a bunch more) capability. Anyhow, it's a Cordova 5.3 App built with Visual Studio's Apache Cordova tools with Cordova-plugin-media being one of the plugins. As you should know Windows 10 introduced ApplicationContentUriRule and for Cordova to work VS automatically adds a "ALL" rule to that. Thanks.
    Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:37 PM
  • Hello filfat,

To investigate this issue further, we will need to review your account and application. Please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may investigate appropriately. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:20 PM