none
Assembly required for type mapping not found error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have generated the schemas using the (Consume  Adapter Service) for the WCF Oracle DB adatper. I have created an orchestration using the schemas to query the Oracle DB. I was able to deploy sucessfully. But I am seeing the following error in the send port. Can any one please help me with this?

Error Message:

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "WcfSendPort_OracleDBBinding_Primary_PROC_Package_FL_Stage_Custom" with URL "oracledb://masterdata.world/". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: The assembly required for type mapping not found. I have verified, the schemas are deployed successfully.

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IRequestChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfClient`2.RequestCallback(IAsyncResult result)".

• Moved by Ben Cline1Moderator Monday, June 7, 2010 8:02 PM Related to adapters (From:BizTalk Server General)
    Monday, June 7, 2010 3:44 PM

Answers

• Another thing to ask is the schema you generated on is different from the one you are attempting to communicate with in deployment. Basically the generated schema uses some aspects of the procedure in the schema definition and if it is out of synch in deployment this can cause a problem.

I had this problem using the WCF-SQL adapter and generated bindings. I know you are using Oracle but it sounds like a similar problem. Here is a blog post I did on the problem: http://msinnovations.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!62E68922E47BC425!756.entry

In SQL if you switch database schema after generating the Xml schema you get the problem. There could be similarities in Oracle too. The only workaround I found was regerating the schemas.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, June 7, 2010 9:39 PM

All replies

• Is it possible the schemas were deployed to the default BizTalk application (usually BizTalk Application 1) and cannot be resolved because they are not referenced by the BizTalk application you are running in? This happens when no application name is specified in the VS project Deploy property page.

If so, just reference the other BizTalk application (like the default one) or remove the deployed objects, set the name in the VS property pages and redeploy.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, June 7, 2010 8:02 PM
  • Hi Ben,

Schemas and the orchestration are in one project. The exception is logged when the send port is executing the package on the oracle database. I have checked the oracle database and the call to the oracle database sucessfull. Please let me know if there is anything I have to check.

Thanks and regards,

Monday, June 7, 2010 8:37 PM
  • Another thing to ask is the schema you generated on is different from the one you are attempting to communicate with in deployment. Basically the generated schema uses some aspects of the procedure in the schema definition and if it is out of synch in deployment this can cause a problem.

I had this problem using the WCF-SQL adapter and generated bindings. I know you are using Oracle but it sounds like a similar problem. Here is a blog post I did on the problem: http://msinnovations.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!62E68922E47BC425!756.entry

In SQL if you switch database schema after generating the Xml schema you get the problem. There could be similarities in Oracle too. The only workaround I found was regerating the schemas.

Thanks,

Monday, June 7, 2010 9:39 PM
  • Please go thru the link http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd788467(v=BTS.10).aspx and note the property

UserAssembliesLoadPath. You need to generate the dll at the design time and also mention the dll name in the respective send port.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 8:24 PM