automating CETK tests RRS feed

• Question

• I am putting together a test pass comprised of many CETK tests. I want to automate the tests so that when one test completes the next one in the series will execute. I don't think there is a way to automate the tests within the CETK UI is there? I can use cecopy to copy tux, kato, tooltalk and all the necessary dll's to the device and then run a test via rapistart, but since the device itself dosen't seem to regognize batch files I haven't found a way yet to automate this process. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Thanx
    Monday, April 5, 2010 3:59 PM

All replies

• I am putting together a test pass comprised of many CETK tests. I want to automate the tests so that when one test completes the next one in the series will execute. I don't think there is a way to automate the tests within the CETK UI is there? I can use cecopy to copy tux, kato, tooltalk and all the necessary dll's to the device and then run a test via rapistart, but since the device itself dosen't seem to regognize batch files I haven't found a way yet to automate this process. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Thanx
    Friday, April 2, 2010 11:19 PM
  • Hello,

You may post your issue on the Smart Device Development Forums so you can get better and quicker response as this forum here is for the testing tools of visual studio.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, April 5, 2010 6:59 AM