none
Nullable ComplexTypes RRS feed

• Question

• I have read that this has been raised before and that it may be looked into, does Microsoft intend to add support for nullable ComplexTypes and if so when and in which release of EF.

Also in languages you only have English US, being British I thought English was the language of England and at least you should have the courtesy of an English (UK) option.

Sunday, August 24, 2014 3:28 PM

Answers

• Hello McInnes,

>>does Microsoft intend to add support for nullable ComplexTypes and if so when and in which release of EF.

From Rowans clarification, the Entity Framework team would consider about this feature in further released version. Since this seems to not be supported in EF6, it might be supported in EF7.

You could also post a wish to this site:

https://data.uservoice.com/forums/72025-entity-framework-feature-suggestions

>> Also in languages you only have English US, being British I thought English was the language of England and at least you should have the courtesy of an English (UK) option.

You could also post this feedback to the site above.

Best Regards,

Fred.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 25, 2014 5:28 AM