Re-authenticate access to services RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

We are using Logic app as a great tool to automate a lot of old manual routines, however sometimes when we go into the logic app to make changes we need to re-authenticate the access to different resources (the logic app itself runs smooth). The error message we get is:

it does not tell me where the authentication error is when I save it, and I have to click on all tiles, and the authentication button to see which specific connection needs re-authentication, this can be very time consuming on some larger logic apps, is there any better way to find them, or work around the issue?

Monday, February 12, 2018 8:23 AM

Answers

• Hi Tord,

How we do this .we have template for all the related API connection and first thing we  do is to create API connection and do the authentication only once .  

For the rest of of logic App deployment template we use same API connection and we do not need to repeat authentication again .It takes bit of time but it can help us to do auto deployment across multiple environment .

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:56 AM