Does extending EndTimes of Tumbling Window Triggers not work? RRS feed

• Question

• I've hit this twice now. I configure a tumbling window trigger, set an end date, let it run, check the results, am satisfied by the results, then I either extend the end time, or set it to no end time, deploy, and the trigger is never scheduled again. Bug?
    Wednesday, April 29, 2020 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hello jader3rd and thank you for your question.

When you let the trigger run the first time, does it reach the end time?  Or do you change the end time before the time comes?

I'll do a couple tests of my own.

Friday, May 1, 2020 10:47 PM
  • Yes, I let it run to the end date. I never updated an end time while the tumbling window was running.
    Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:51 AM
  • Hi jader3rd,

Thanks for bringing this up. Could you please check now if you can see all the trigger runs in Monitor section? 

I did some testing on this scenario and I was able to change the Trigger End Date and I can see all the triggers runs for the latest/modified Trigger End Date. 

You will notice a delay to see those trigger runs in monitor section after modifying the. You will see those trigger runs all execute at once (i.e., at the latest interval time of your trigger schedule)

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Saturday, May 2, 2020 1:03 AM