How to view/assign text popups to a shape when Visio document is viewed using visio web access within sharepoint online? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i've got a problem with Sharepoint & Visio web Access web part.

Im currently using the web Acces web part to view my chart, but when i hover over a shape the pop-up is not displayed.

When Visio is opened on the PC itself, the Pop-up does show when hovering over the shape..

Hope you guys can help me out!

Friday, May 27, 2016 1:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

How did you add this Pop-up when you created this Visio file before? And how do you upload this file to SharePoint? What's the file format for this Visio file, .vdw?

In Visio, please save this file as a web page (.html), then open it in Internet Explorer to confirm if your Pop-up shows when hovering over the shape or not.

Regards,

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 30, 2016 11:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How did you add this Pop-up when you created this Visio file before? And how do you upload this file to SharePoint? What's the file format for this Visio file, .vdw?

In Visio, please save this file as a web page (.html), then open it in Internet Explorer to confirm if your Pop-up shows when hovering over the shape or not.

Regards,

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 30, 2016 11:44 AM
  • please can u explain how you have creates pop up window and uploaded to sharepoint....
    Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:39 AM
  • Please try this extension - SvgExport by Nikolay Belykh

Demo

• Edited by SurrogateMVP Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:38 PM
    • Proposed as answer by SurrogateMVP Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:47 PM
    Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:37 PM