none
what is debugging + why is my media player being debugged RRS feed

• Question

• this is a new project and the first thing it said when trying to play the instructions in media player ,media player needed to be debugged and i don't bloody know what is going on as i have tried everything to uninstall visual studio,and could not.  so i tried to start at the beginning and try and learn and i went to the visual basic site and like every other time it would stop and tell me something i did not know but now my media player won't play the instructions unless it is debugged .  I know all this might be impossible to understand for someone that does not have my disability ,but all iwant is for my computer stop telling the servers i am a professional developer,and gives me so much ____ that i can not comprehend (excuse my french/) but it is driving me mad, well at least'  madder, than microsoft has driven me these past mon ths . so can i get help to uninstall visual studioi as all i getr when i try is '  that there has been an error and can't uninstall
    Alex MacDonald
    Sunday, November 7, 2010 7:01 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi coolpolitealex,

Thank you for posting.

When did any issue occur? During development or installing VS?

Based on your description, your issue might be caused by your program.

If yes, I would recommend that you could consult your concern in development forum.

C#: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/csharpgeneral/threads

VB: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vbgeneral/threads

Regards,

Larcolais

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Proposed as answer by myjin Wednesday, November 10, 2010 11:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Larcolais Gong Friday, November 12, 2010 5:11 AM
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:03 AM
  • Hi ,thank you, I am on a different computer at the moment ,but i want to thank you for your input, because i think you have done a great job sorting it out,and because of my problems(disability) I can not tell if it is completely sorted,because like i said i have great difficulty learning new details, and unless it is done in a certain way then  too many instructions confuse me so much, that i can't comprhend anything, (don't ask..as it drives me to distraction) anyway it looks like you have done a great job as the way it opened seemed fine , and i can imagine how much trouble it was because'.. i thought i could learn, but i pressed the wrong thing and on it went, and on top of that my frustration makes me try to uninstall everything, which then adds to the security of my system, maybe you noticed, but with that thanks again.
    Alex MacDonald
    Friday, November 12, 2010 1:08 PM
  • Sorry further to that i must add that my other name on this site (which may be adding to my problem) is that ii have double registered and my real name Alexander, is also on this forums ,and possibly may be adding to the confusion ,because it took me a long time to work out the differing incoming instructions was due to that well part of it,hope that helps the moderator ,and that i did it by mistake and was not meant to confuse or any other thing that the security people might think.
    Alex MacDonald
    Friday, November 12, 2010 1:17 PM