What client libraries are provided for the Bing Ads API? RRS feed

• Question

• I searched around the reference pages and the forums, but wasn't able to find a concrete list of programming languages that Microsoft maintains client side libraries for.  Is there a help page that contains this information ? 

Thanks. 

Hunter

Friday, January 3, 2014 5:46 PM

Answers

• I searched around the reference pages and the forums, but wasn't able to find a concrete list of programming languages that Microsoft maintains client side libraries for.  Is there a help page that contains this information ? 

Thanks. 

Hunter

There are no officially supported client libraries for the Bing Ads API at the current time. There is a Bing Ads.NET class library for .NET which is currently offered as sample that developers can use to familiarize themselves with the platform but should not be considered an official client library. 
    Friday, January 3, 2014 10:57 PM

All replies

Thanks. 

Hunter

There are no officially supported client libraries for the Bing Ads API at the current time. There is a Bing Ads.NET class library for .NET which is currently offered as sample that developers can use to familiarize themselves with the platform but should not be considered an official client library. 
    Friday, January 3, 2014 10:57 PM
  • Thanks for your reply, not being all the familiar with .NET myself, this means that you can use the class library from any .NET language right?
    Saturday, January 4, 2014 12:35 AM
  • Hello.

Yes, you could use BingAds.NET with any .NET compatible language.

Which programming language are you familiar with, prefer to use, or had hoped to find a client library?

Thank you,

Eric

Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:28 AM
  • The company I work for currently connects to the API using Perl. We were considering ways to reduce the size of our code base. A client library would reduce the code we need to manage.

Thanks,

Hunter

Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:59 AM