none
OAsignh@microsoft.com not responding to PID requests? RRS feed

• Question

• I've signed the CLA, purchased WS7E licenses and sent the "Microsoft® Windows OEM Embedded Activation Application" to OAsignh@microsoft.com to request for a PID, but there's no response.  I've sent thrice, sometime last month, and then on Monday and Tuesday.  There appear to be no response.  What should I do?  My distributor appears to have no clue also.

Is this the correct way to request for a PID or has the procedure changed?  Thanks.
    Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:17 AM

Answers

• Worked for me in April.

In the mail, I have: OEAHelp@  as the contact if you have any questions. You could try pinging them?

=^x^=

• Marked as answer by clickndeploy Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:26 PM
    Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:02 AM

All replies

• Worked for me in April.

In the mail, I have: OEAHelp@  as the contact if you have any questions. You could try pinging them?

=^x^=

• Marked as answer by clickndeploy Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:26 PM
    Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:02 AM
  • Hi PE, appreciate your reply.  

Did they reply immediately?  Is it some automatic respondent kind of reply or you need to wait a couple days?

Do you mean OAHelp@microsoft.com?  Thanks.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:55 AM
  • it's not a machine, OAsignH appears staffed by rent-a-bunny inc. (the v- in reply email addresses is a give away)

Response took 2 days. I just sent them a note "I'm X, here's my OEMID, my CLA number" and the filled out form.

yes, OAhelp@ microsoft

=^x^=

Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:21 AM
  • Hi PE, thanks.  They responded on Thursday.  Sent 3 mails and finally responded.  :)
    Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:27 PM