none
Character limitation on worksheet CustomProperties? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to know if there are any limitations for the number of characters when setting the worksheet CustomProperties.

Thanks!

Sunday, May 1, 2016 2:47 AM

Answers

• Hi deejay220989.

I try to find the document that can point the limitation of character but I did not find any document which I can show you.

Worksheet.CustomProperties item size is limited only by memory. You will have to test this on your system, and probably in various versions of Excel as well, but I think you should be easily able to save well over a 10,000,000 characters.

However, when using the Worksheet.CustomProperties collection, you will be responsible for converting your array to and from a string yourself, unlike the Names collection, which can convert your array to a string automatically.

For more information regarding worksheet custom properties. Please visit link below.

Excel.Worksheet.CustomProperties

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 2, 2016 8:07 AM