none
problems getting support when trying to use a MSDN subscription incident RRS feed

• General discussion

• Has anyone had issues with lack of response from Microsoft Support?    I opened a service request with Microsoft this past Tuesday 11/12/13 and was promised a call back within 4 hours.  By the next morning - I hadn't received a call so I called support back and they re-assured me that I would receive a call back that day.  Well now - 3 days later I've contacted Microsoft Support 5 times - each time they promise a 4 hour response window and I STILL haven't received a call.  This is very very poor customer service - I can't say I'd recommend Microsoft Support to any of my colleagues.  Thankfully - I don't have to rely on Microsoft Support very often - the last ticket I opened with them was several years ago - I recall that time it took almost a week before I received a call back.  I've had a MSDN subscription for several years now - and I dont' feel that the support component is a good value for the money.
    • Edited by jimbo9599 Friday, November 15, 2013 10:32 PM
    Friday, November 15, 2013 10:31 PM

All replies

• That seems pretty ridiculous Jimbo9599.  Sorry about the repeated broken promises on our end.  

Can you contact me through site feedback?  If you click http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions and click on 'site feedback' at the very bottom of the page, it'll put an email in my inbox.  I'd like you to share with me your subscription information and any ticket numbers you have with Microsoft Support.  

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Monday, November 18, 2013 2:49 PM