none
Excel Connection file property is not populating. RRS feed

• Question

• I have following code and I am creating DSN connections programmatically in workbook. it is populating all properties except connection file property. I tried various ways but i could not figure out underlying issue. Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Friday, December 30, 2016 3:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Muhammad Awais Akram,

I did not understand properly what you want to do actually.

you had mentioned that,"I am creating DSN connections programmatically in workbook. it is populating all properties except connection file property."

where you want to populate this connection property? in worksheet cell?

also I want to suggest you that when you post any question in forum then try to add code in code block.

don't post the picture of the code.

try to provide a sample of code with that we can try to reproduce the issue on our side.

for further information regarding connection object please visit the link mentioned below.

Connections Object (Excel)

please provide the above mentioned details so that we can try to suggest you further.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 2, 2017 1:57 AM