none
Help With VisualStudio C++ error

Question

• I am using Visual Studio2015, C++, Windows10..I am a newbie to this language. I have the following error that , after googling, etc--I cannot understand or begin to solve /any help is much appreciated:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error MSB3073 The command "Redist.bat C:\Users\deenie\Downloads\FaceTrackingSampleA\FaceTrackingSampleA\Debug\FaceDemo.exe FaceDemo.exe
    :VCEnd" exited with code 9009. FaceDemo C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 133

Thursday, December 08, 2016 12:33 AM

All replies

• Maybe the command “Redist.bat” is not needed. Try to remove it: right-click the FaceDemo project in Solution Explorer, then Properties, Build Events, Post-Build Event, and remove the text from Command Line.

Keep a copy of original files before experimenting.

Thursday, December 08, 2016 6:25 AM
  • Hi ge53,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Does your issue is solved or not? If not, please have a try with Viorel_'s reply, and share the result, it can help us to continue researching your issue, thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 09, 2016 2:12 AM