Querystring parameter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have scenario like,

My lightswitch HTML client aplication will get open from some other web application.

This other web applicaiton is passing the parameter to my lightswitch applicaiton

So, my query is that how can I retrieve this queryparameter in light switch?

Sunday, July 20, 2014 7:11 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I want to access querystring parameter in my browse screen.Depneding on the parameter value I am going to display the records to the ser.

so My question is how to access the querystring parameter in screen code or at entity level.

Also, This application is going to open from some another web application , so Can I pass the querystring param to the lightswitch applicaiton URL?

Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:30 PM
  • My lightswitch HTML client aplication will get open from some other web application.

Hi ArunaMah,

According to your description above, I think these threads are helpful for this topic.

HTML Client Paramter value from QueryString

Passing a parameter to SL app from a .aspx

External url to Lightswitch details

Hope it helps.

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, August 4, 2014 8:28 AM
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:51 AM