troubles! RRS feed

• Question

• i'm trying to download Yahoo Messenger on my computer, using someone's old modem, and an error windoqw pops up and say " This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem "  i have installed and reinstalled many times and it hasnt fixed the problem..
    • Moved by Nancy Shao Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:01 AM Not appropriate forum (From:Visual C++ Language)
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:37 PM

All replies

• Why ask this in a Visual C++ forum. ;)
    Microsoft MVP - Visual C++
    Blog: http://nibuthomas.com
    Posts are provided as is without warranties or guaranties.
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:41 PM
  • Hi Microsoftdummy,

I'm moving this thread to "Off-Topic" forum, since this issue is not related to Visual C++, I would suggest you post in Yahoo forum for more support.

Best Regards,
    Nancy
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:00 AM
  • I am assuming you are uninstallingand it is not completing so heres what you do
    rist crtl/alt/del
    click on processes and make usre yahoo is NOT running if it is clickand then click end now
    then go and use control panel add//remove to dump it
    thenis should uninstall
    go thru 1 complete reboo t with it off the system
    then grab the version that worked last and worked well
    7 or 8 for xp and 8 or above with vista
    modem????????
    does anyone actually use one
    if ya can it might be easier for you to download it put it in a Cd and bring it over  the downlaod may be breaking up suffiently to screw up the file

we can all laearn together to be better than we are
    Friday, October 16, 2009 4:41 AM